Week 26: Nosso Lei é Trabalhar!

Hello my friends and family! I will be quick today, but just a couple of pointers!
1. THE TITLE!! This week, me and my new comp have been working SO HARD!! And it has been so fun! I love to work, Our Law is to WORK!! And when we work and put our shoulders to the wheel, beautiful things happen! And we have truly seen miracles!!
2. LITTLE BROTHERS!! Pretty much, there's a group of 5 or 6 boys who are all under 16 years old and they're my best friends. I feel like their older sister and they totally treat me like it, I LOVE IT!! I get to just tease them all day, make funny handshakes with them, make them come to church on Sundays, wrangle them to come to family nights, oh it's the best. I LOVE MY LITTLE CABO VERDEAN BROTHERS!! And it sure makes me miss my cute little brothers at home, if you see them, give them a hug for me please!
3. BATISMO!! We had a baptism this weekend and it was CRAZY!! Long story short, our friend getting baptized was missing. She had went on a walk around the block, pretty much a maze, and no one seemed to know where she was. So, for an hour, Sister Hendrix and I walked around for an hour and we finally found her, after lots of prayers haha. It was such a memory, I LOVED IT! And the baptism was great, she was so happy to be baptized, following in her family's footsteps! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING!!
Well, that's all I've got time for, I love you all and hope you know how loved YOU ARE in return!! 
Love,
Sister Melo









Comments