Week 28: Girl, I Walk and Pray!!

Hello family and friends! I will get right to it because WOOHOO time is short!

One of the best moments I lived was with a friend of ours named Tito from the USA. He is so funny, we teach him in English, we were asking him if he prayed, and as enthusiastically as he could, he exclaimed, "GIRL, I WALK AND PRAY!!" And I almost died laughing, it was such a pure moment from such a wonderful person.

Speaking of walking and praying, I've kind of been doing that lately with this crazy Coronavirus, like WHOA WHAT IS HAPPENING? It was kind of scary for the first couple of days that everything was happening, we had little to no information because, you know, we're slightly left to the middle of nowhere, but throughout the week, I found a lot of comfort in little things like laughs shared with my companion, a music session with our zone after zone conference as we waited for the hiace to come and pick us up, prayers that  I know were heard, and a whole lot of other things. The Lord is aware of us in these troubling times, and all He asks us to do is look to Him for comfort, because He WILL give it! He is the Prince of Peace, our Savior and Redeemer, and He loves us more than we will ever comprehend. What a beautiful piece of knowledge to have in a time like this! 

One last thing that brought me comfort was this beautiful scripture in 1 Nephi 14:7........I'll let you go and read it. The world is preparing for the time spoken of and prophesied of so many times in the scriptures, and we get to live it! And help others on the way. I love you all so much! Be safe ok?

Love, 
Sister Melo

P.S. I'm so sorry, no pictures this week, I'll send them next week!

Comments